Sales Operations Manager
Factual’s mission is to make data accessible to everyone. We believe that high quality, accurate data should be accessible to every developer, entrepreneur, business, and organization. To make this goal a reality, we end up taking on unusual problems with small, focused teams made up of highly motivated people.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join us. We have a growing Sales and Account Management team and require an experienced professional to support the growth of our business. If you are passionate about Sales Operations, managing incentive plans, supporting sales initiatives and supporting revenue growth, we want to speak to you.
This position is based in our Los Angeles headquarters.
- Manage incentive compensation plan. Ensure timely exchange of monthly data among business partners, calculate eligibility, reviews and distributes reports, fields inquiries from sales colleagues, and initiates data investigation and communicates resolution.
- Identify, track and report on key operating metrics across a variety of teams and internal stakeholders.
- Primary liaison in the Revenue Organization on sales force automation projects/trends.
- Maintain existing sales reports and designs new reports as needed.
- Develop sales operations policies and procedures.
- Work in the field with sales representatives to identify opportunities for improvement and attend weekly, monthly and quarterly planning and review meetings.
- 4-6 years of experience in a Sales Operations, analytics and management of sales operations plans, preferably in a digital marketing or SaaS business.
- Stand-out communication skills paired with strong business insight.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced with project management.
- Technically proficient in the use of tools and solutions, as well as understanding the underlying business you support.
- A bias towards action and the ability to work well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial start-up environment.